Welcome to the web page containing information about AZCB’s 2021 “fiftieth anniversary” virtual convention / annual meeting which will be held on Friday afternoon, April 16th, and Saturday, April 17th, using the Zoom meeting platform. Here are some of the exciting and informative program sessions we have planned for this convention, (a full schedule will be provided when determined):
• keynote: ACB’s Audio Description Project, presented by Joel Ssnyder
• the future of services provided by the National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled
• what’s available to you on radio reading / information services
• Pursuing a fitness-focused lifestyle while visually impaired
• IOS and android apps for independence
Entertaining activities are also planned for Friday evening.
(See below for information specific to the annual meeting portion of our convention.)
Registration for the program sessions portion of our convention costs ten dollars, ($10). Please access the “convention registration” link on our web page to make your registration payment online or receive instructions on how to make your payment by check.
Annual Membership Meeting (Saturday afternoon: April 17)
Participation in the annual meeting portion of our convention is limited to AZCB members whose dues have been received on or before March 15th per Bylaw 2, paragraph D of our governing instruments. There is no fee to attend the annual meeting; however, registration is required in order for you to receive the Zoom meeting participation credentials.
Please return to this page for further details about our upcoming 2021 convention as they are developed.